ZEBRA CAKE EGGLESS RECIPE
- All-Purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Sugar powder
- 1 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup Coco powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- A pinch for cake,
- 1 cup for baking in cooker
- Take a bowl & sifter. in sifter, add all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix sift it all together.
- And now time to prepare wet ingredients: In another bowl, add powder sugar, milk, oil & mix it well
- Fold dry ingredient in 2 batches & whisk it well. This is to make sure that there are no lumps and now add vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Divide batter into 2 equal parts- one will be plain vanilla & another we will make chocolate mixture.
- In one part, add cocoa powder and mix it.
- And now preheat cooker: add salt in cooker & place wired rack over it. Remove the sealing ring, pressure regulator & close the lid, keep it on medium-high flame for 10 minutes.
- (if you want to make this in the oven you have to pre. heat the oven at 250 degrees for 10 minutes)
- Grease baking tin with butter. Followed by dusting some flour and cover it all over.
- Pour spoonful plain vanilla batter in the center of the pan. and now followed by a spoonful of chocolate batter over it right in the middle. (you can see the picture)
- Continue pouring alternate batter until you wish them
- The final one, the last tsp of chocolate batter. let’s make a design with the help of a toothpick.
- Start with the center & pull towards the edge of the tin. Take the stick out, clear it & repeat the same step towards another edge. and add in the last drop of vanilla batter.
- Carefully place it in the preheated cooker and close it. bake it for 20 minutes on low flame.
- For oven : (place the cake tin in the oven . and bake 180 degrees for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes baking is completed. and now remove the tin from the oven.)
- Open the lid and check if is baked well by inserting stick till bottom which should come out clean
- Take it out and let it cool down