Back to Top
- 1 3oz lemon Jell-0
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 box graham cracker crumbs (3 cups) more for thicker crust divided
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 can evaporate milk, well chilled, or 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool until slightly thickened.
- Mix 3/4 graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well blended, press into the bottom of the 9 X 13 pan to form a crust. Save the rest of the crumbs to sprinkle on top of the dessert.
- Beat the Evaporated milk/heavy cream until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice with a mixer until smooth.
- Add thickened Jell-O and slowly mix in whipped evaporated milk.
- Spread filling over the crust and sprinkle with reserved graham cracker crumbs on top.
- Chill at least 2 hours and up to overnight, store covered in refrigerator.
What do you think?