TRISHA YEARWOOD’S CHARLESTON CHEESE DIP
To make this amazing and wonderful Trisha Yearwood’s Charleston Cheese Dip Recipe You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 butter crackers, such as Ritz, crushed
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, cream cheese, Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, green onions, and cayenne pepper.
- Spread mixture into a shallow baking dish and top with crushed crackers. Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Top with cooked bacon and serve with crackers. Enjoy!
- Please make sure to use the box below to print this recipe, also don’t forget to leave a review using the stars.