Sweet Garlic Chicken
I don’t know about you, but I’m so in love with sweet and salty chicken with some red pepper flakes, the combination is insanely good! Check out this sweet garlic chicken!
What You’ll Need:
- 4-6 chicken breasts.
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- 2/4 cup of vinegar.
- ¼ cup of lemon-lime soda.
- 2-3 tbsps of minced garlic.
- 2 tbsps of soy sauce.
- 1 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- 2 tbsps of cornstarch.
- 2 tbsps of water.
- Red pepper flakes (optional).
How to make it:
- In a sprayed slow cooker, put the chicken.
- In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar, vinegar, soda, garlic, soy sauce, and pepper and pour over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and pour the remaining sauce into a saucepan.
- Over high heat, add the cornstarch and water to the saucepan and cook.
- Once the sauce is thickened, pour over the chicken and serve.
Easy, peasy, and yummy! I promise you guys, you will go crazy over this dish. Just give it a shot, you’ll thank me later.