Spice Rubbed Sirloin Recipe.
Sirloin with Spice Rub
- The original A1 steak sauce
- a quarter teaspoon of salt
- a quarter teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, light or dark
- 1 paprika teaspoon
- 1 pound 1 inch thick top sirloin steak
- Combine paprika, brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- Season the steak on all sides with the spice mixture.
- Place the steaks in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium/high heat.
- Grill the steaks for roughly 1 minute on each side if your grill has a sear area.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side over medium/high heat with the lid closed. This should result in a medium to medium/good maturity level.
- Cover the finished steaks with aluminum foil and place them on a platter. Allow 5 minutes for it to stand.
- Serve the steak in thin slices with A1 Steak Sauce.