Spice Rubbed Sirloin Recipe.
Spice Rubbed Sirloin
- A1 original steak sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon light or dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pound top sirloin steak, about 1 inch thick
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Rub the seasoning mixture on all sides of the steak.
- Put the steaks in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium/high.
- If the grill has a sear section, grill the steaks for about 1 minute per side.
- Transfer to a regular roasting rack and roast for 4-5 minutes on each side over medium/high heat with the lid closed. This should end with a medium to medium/good maturity.
- Put the finished steaks on a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut the beef into thin strips and serve with A1 Steak Sauce.