Slow Cooker Taco Soup
To Make this Recipe You’ll Need the following
- 1 lb. ground beef, Cooked
- 1 Large Onion, Chopped (Sometimes I cook this along with the beef, and sometimes I leave it out, it just depends on what kind of mood you’re in, really.)
- 1 Can Pinto Beans
- 1 Can Kidney Beans
- 1 Can of Corn (But you can totally leave this out if you hate corn. I am so not a corn lover, but everyone else in my family loves it, so I always leave it in.)
- 1 Can Ro-Tel (Really any spicy diced tomatoes with chilies will do, but I always just use Ro-Tel, because that is what my mom used to use.)
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes. (I usually get a big ‘ol can for this if I am having lots of people, or I just use a smaller can if it’s only the fam.)
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Pack Ranch Dressing Mix. (This is the secret ingredient that gives the soup its special zing! Don’t leave this out unless you want blah soup.)
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
Brown your meat. (This is the part where you can add in the onions or not.)
Open all the cans and dump everything into your crockpot. Juice and all.
Let it sit on high for an hour or two then turn it down to low and you have the best darn crockpot taco soup you’ve ever eaten!