Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe
It’s the perfect pulled pork recipe! Cook the pulled pork for 4 hours, it’s tender and juicy.
Cuisine: American, BBQ
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours 5 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 – 1 1/2 cup sauce hickory BBQ.
- 2-3 lbs pork shoulder roast
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- We spray vegetable oil all over the roast, followed by liquid smoke and vinegar.
- Combine all the seasonings & brown sugar.
- Cover the roast with brown sugar and spices.
- Place roasting in a slow cooker, and cover with a lid.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- We chop the meat and pour the sauce on it.
- Stir, then cook for an additional 2 hours (still low).
- Serve and enjoy!