Seven Layer Salad Recipe
- 6 slices of bacon.
- 2 chicken fillets.
- 1 lettuce.
- 3 eggs.
- 2 tomatoes.
- 3 new onions.
- 1 avocado.
- 100 g of Roquefort.
- 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar.
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning.
1. Cook the eggs in a saucepan filled with hot water for about 10 minutes. Take them out and cut them into pieces.
2. Brown the bacon in the pan until crispy.
3. Cut the chicken into cubes and also brown it in a pan.
4. Wash, wring out, and cut your salad.
5. Cut the tomatoes and onions into rings.
6. Crumble the Roquefort.
7. Dice the avocado.
8. Gradually place everything in a bowl.
9. Finally, prepare your vinaigrette: in a bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper, mustard, and chopped chives: mix.
10. You can serve your salad!