No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna
Have you ever tried something so delicious you can barely stand it…and something that you’re even more shocked than you actually made. This is one of those recipes. When you make this BEST No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna, you’ll feel like you’ve died and gone to heaven.
If you like éclair cake, this fresh twist is about to become a favorite. Creamy layers of cheesecake, graham crackers, and sweet strawberries sit overnight like an icebox cake and become a delicious dessert “lasagna”.
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs divided
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 8-ounce containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 16-ounce container of fresh strawberries, divided
In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of a 9×13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to firm up.
In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 container of the whipped topping. Stir well to combine. Spread the mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
Set 5-6 whole strawberries aside for decoration. Wash, hull, and slice the remaining strawberries. Layer the berries evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Top with the remaining container of whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
Top with the remaining whole and chopped strawberries, and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs (you may not use it all), before serving.
* If your strawberries aren’t sweet enough, add the 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 TBsp of lemon juice in a bowl with your sliced strawberries. Mix well and set aside. Do not forget to drain the strawberries, before you place them on.