No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe with Strawberries Recipe.
Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Components of graham cracker crust:
- 1 tablespoon of sugar, granulated
- Unsalted butter, 8 tablespoons, and 1 stick
- Graham crackers, 1 1/2 cups (from 12 whole crunchy pieces)
Cheesecake ingredients not baked:
- freshly squeezed lemon juice, 2 teaspoons
- cold 12-ounces of mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream, frozen
- granulated sugar, 2/3 cup
- 8 ounces of room temperature cream cheese
- Recipe for strawberry sauce, chilled and drained
- 8 ounces of fresh strawberry slices
- Making the strawberry sauce and crushing the sediments with a spoon to extract as much syrup as you can before straining it through a sieve. When ready in advance, cover and refrigerate or set aside to cool to room temperature. The filtered strawberry sauce is yours to keep.
How to make cheesecake without baking:
- The graham crackers should be roughly crumbled and mixed into tiny pieces in the bowl of a food processor. Place the crumbs in a bowl and top with 8 tablespoons of melted butter and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Press into bottom and up the sides of a 9" springform pan, pressing the crumbs 1/2" up the edges after stirring until equally wet. Until the crumbs are firm, freeze for 15 minutes or chill for 30 minutes.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese and 2/3 cup of granulated sugar should be combined in a big basin. 3 minutes on medium/high speed, scraping bowl occasionally, until fluffy and smooth. Place yourself in the background.
- Beat 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream with a clean, hand-held electric beater in a different mixing basin until firm peaks form (3-5 minutes on high speed). 12 ounces of mascarpone should be added when the speed is on medium/low and mixed well.
- With a spoon, thoroughly incorporate the cream cheese into the beaten mascarpone mixture. Add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, 1 spoonful at a time, and mix thoroughly.
- Place the cheesecake filling on top of the chilled crust and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight, depending on your preference, until thoroughly cooled. Sliced strawberries should be arranged in rings on top, brushed with filtered strawberry sauce, then covered with extra strawberry sauce.