No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe with Strawberries Recipe.
No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe with Strawberries
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, 1 stick
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers, (from 12 whole crunchy pieces)
Unbaked Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 12 ounces chilled mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/4 cup frozen heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- Strawberry sauce recipe, drained and refrigerated
- 8 ounces fresh sliced strawberries
- Make the strawberry sauce and strain it through a sieve, pressing the solids with a spoon to get as much syrup as possible. Set aside to cool to room temperature or cover and refrigerate if ready ahead of time. You will keep the filtered strawberry sauce
How to make unbaked cheesecake:
- In the bowl of a food processor, coarsely crumble the graham crackers and whisk them into small crumbs. Transfer the crumbs to a bowl, add 1 tablespoon sugar and 8 tablespoons melted butter. Stir until crumbs are evenly moist, then press into bottom of a 9" springform pan, moving 1/2" up the sides. Freeze for 15 minutes or refrigerate for 30 minutes until crumbs are set.
- In a large bowl, combine 8 ounces cream cheese and 2/3 cup granulated sugar. Beat on medium/high speed 3 minutes until fluffy and smooth, scraping bowl as needed. Sit aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, and using a clean, hand-held electric beater, beat 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form (3-5 minutes on high speed). Reduce speed to medium/low and add 12 ounces of mascarpone until well blended and smooth.
- Use a spoon to fold the cream cheese into the whipped mascarpone mixture until well combined. Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice, adding 1 tablespoon at a time, and fold in until well combined.
- Transfer the cheesecake filling over the cooled crust and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight, until completely cooled. Arrange sliced strawberries in rings on top, brush with filtered strawberry sauce, and spread additional strawberry sauce on top of each slice.