MANDARIN ORANGE PINEAPPLE CAKE
HOW TO MAKE MANDARIN ORANGE PINEAPPLE CAKE?
The Mandarin Orange and Pineapple Cake is very light and refreshing, it is very easy to make and the cream is much lighter than the traditional garnish. I don’t like the traditional pineapple cake frosting, but this one is so different, it gives the cake a great taste!
- 4 large eggs.
- 1 box Butter Cake mix.
- 1 large can of mandarin oranges.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
FOR THE ICING:
- 1 large tub of Cool Whip
- 1 small box of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can crushed pineapple.
- I preheated the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. S 2- We collect the cake mixture with sugar, oil, eggs, and orange.
- I used an electric mixer, for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- I have baked 3 pans, greased and covered with waxy pepper, at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the middle of the cake bounces back when touched.
- Let the cake cool in the pans for 10 minutes. I removed them from the pans and let them cool on cooling racks.
How I made the icing:
- Strain the pineapple juice and set it aside.
- We quickly put the pineapple and vanilla pudding together in a large bowl, add the whipped cream, put the garnish on the cooled cake.
- I put the cake in the fridge overnight, and the next day it’s going to be great, I’ll serve it with orange juice.
I HOPE TO ENJOY YOUR DAY MAKING THIS DELICIOUS CAKE, IT DESERVES A QUICK TRY!