KFC COLESLAW RECIPE
This is an amazing copycat version of the famous KFC Coleslaw Recipe. It’s sweet, a little tangy, and fabulously creamy! My all-time favorite coleslaw recipe
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Finely Grated
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Buttermilk Well Shaken
- 1/4 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 8 Cups or 1-16 Ounce Bag Coleslaw Cabbage, Finely Diced
- 1/4 Cup Carrot Shredded (Omit If You’re Using Bagged Coleslaw Mix
In a large bowl, whisk together the first 9 ingredients until smooth and well combined. Add cabbage and carrot and mix until evenly coated.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 4 hours minimum or overnight. Stir well before serving.