How I customized my Barbecue Sauce with KC Masterpiece
How to customize your own barbecue sauce with some KC Masterpiece.
Course: BBQ, Seasoning
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 package of KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub Sweet Honey
- 1 tbsp pure honey
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 tsp finely minced ginger
- salt and pepper your desired amount
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Rinse, then pat dry your chicken with paper towels.
- Combine the package of KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub Sweet Honey with 1 tbsp of pure honey, 1 cup apple juice, and 1/2 tsp minced ginger.
- Make sure that you mix the ingredients/ until everything is well incorporated.
- Grab a 9 x 13 bake dish, and spray it with nonstick spray.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the baking dish with foil, and bake the chicken in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the oven, and brush on the desired amount of sauce.
- Place the chicken back in the oven, this time uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and let sit for 5 minutes.