HOMEMADE PIMENTO CHEESE
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ounces diced pimentos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
With an electric mixer, mix the cheddar cheese and cream cheese together. Mix for 2-3 minutes.
Add in the mayo and mix.
Add in the garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, and dry mustard. Stir everything together.
Mix in the pimentos.
Refrigerate for at least 10-15 minutes before serving.
PREP TIME: 10M
TOTAL TIME: 10M
YIELD: ABOUT 2.5 CUPS