Mini Baked Corn Dogs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Quick, simple, and delicious mini-baked corn dogs are the perfect easy lunch or dinner for your busy weeks. Your kids will love these cute little corn dog bites!
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Bread Mix (8.5 ounce box)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 hot dogs, cut into 6 pieces each
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease mini muffin tins, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the Jiffy mix, egg, milk, and spices. Whisk until completely combined.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of the cornbread batter into each muffin cup, and then gently press a piece of hot dog into the middle of each muffin.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges are golden-brown and the corn muffin is cooked through.
- Let the mini corn dogs rest in the pan a few minutes before removing them.
The Jiffy cornbread mix was surprisingly sweet. I like a sweet and salty combo, so I enjoyed it. If you like your cornbread or corn dogs less sweet, then you might want to try a different brand of cornbread mix.
Hebrew National is our favorite brand of hot dogs. They have so much flavor!
YIELD: 24 SERVING
SIZE: 6 Bites
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 86.8 FAT: 3.9g CHOLESTEROL: 15.4mg SODIUM: 228.7mg CARBOHYDRATES: 10.2g SUGARS: 2g PROTEIN: 2.8g VITAMIN A: 4.4µg VITAMIN C: 0mg