Easy Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe.
Easy Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe
- 2 tablespoons hot garlic sauce
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce We love Sweet Baby Ray
- 1 cup smokers grape jelly
- 32 ounces fully cooked and frozen meatballs
- Add frozen meatballs, grape jelly, barbecue sauce, and chili sauce to the base of the slow cooker. Mix until well blended.
- Cover and simmer for 3-4 hours, stirring halfway through the cooking period. Leave covered and warm until ready to serve. Garnish with parsley or chives if desired.