Easy Crock Pot Orange Chicken!
- 4-5 Boneless Chicken Breasts – Thawed
- 3/4 cup Orange Marmalade (or Apricot Preserves)
- 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Sesame Seeds and Orange Zest for garnish (optional)
- Rice, Peas, Cabbage, etc…
- Orange Marmalade Substitutes:
- Reduce Orange Juice
- Apricot Preserves
- Orange Zest, Sugar, and Water over LOW heat
Cook the Chicken in the crockpot on HIGH for 3 hours – covered
Drain the Juice from the Crock Pot
Mix the BBQ sauce, Orange Marmalade, and Soy Sauce
Pour Mix over chicken, cover, and cook on high for an additional 30 minutes.
Steam your rice and veggies, place in the bowl and serve.