Easy Apple Cinnamon Bread Recipe
This Apple Cinnamon Bread Recipe is easy and ready in an hour! This delicious and moist bread will be your family’s new Fall favorite dessert! Serve warm with butter, or store in the freezer to be enjoyed for months.
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1 ½ Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Large Apple Fuji, Gala, or Granny Smith work well
- ⅔ Cup Granulated White Sugar
- ½ Cup Salted Butter Softened
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- ½ Cup Milk
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Remove the peel from the apple and chop it into small pieces. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine softened butter and sugar in a large bowl and combine on low/med using a hand or a stand mixer. This will be grainy and chunky.
- To the same large bowl add the eggs and vanilla extract. Continue to mix on low/med using the mixer. This will be soupy and no large chunks should remain.
- Next add the flour, baking powder, and salt into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine. Lastly, add the milk and continue to stir with a spoon until incorporated.
- In a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan add half the batter then top with half of the chopped apples, followed by half of the brown sugar mixture. Repeat this layering one more time using the remaining ingredients.
- Place the apple bread in the oven on the center rack at 350 degrees F for 50-55 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Once finished let stands in the pan for 10 minutes then remove, slice, and enjoy warm on its own or with butter. Enjoy!
Check out the recipe video for a more detailed look at prep!
- Leftover Storage: Store at room temperature covered for up to 1 week. Enjoy leftover at room temperature, warmed up, or with butter.
- Freezer Option: Wrap bread in cling wrap then foil and place in a freezer bag. I like to store mine in individual slices. Keep in the freezer for up to 3 months and allow to defrost before eating. You can defrost the apple bread at room temperature or in the microwave until warmed through.
- Mini Loaves: You can make the bread into mini loaves if you wish. Follow the same recipe prep just reduce the cooking time down to 25-30 minutes for 5.75 x 3 pans. If using that pan size this apple bread recipe will yield three mini loaves.
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 50 mins
TOTAL TIME: 1 hr
COURSE: Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
SERVINGS: 8 Servings
CALORIES: 342 kcal