Crispy Buffalo Wings Recipe
Irresistible crunchy buffalo chicken wings with our best homemade 3-ingredient buffalo sauce. Easy, restaurant-quality appetizers.
Servings 8 servings
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (I use aluminium-free)
- 3 pounds chicken wings, wings and drumsticks, divided, ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
Dry the chicken well with a paper towel. Heat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray folded with tin foil and set a wire rack over the skillet.
Combine baking powder, salt and garlic powder in a bowl, sprinkle over chicken and toss together. Arrange the chicken on the prepared wire rack.
Bake the chicken for 25 minutes, then flip and bake for another 25 minutes, or until fully cooked through and cooked through.
In a medium bowl, mix sauce ingredients. Remove the chicken from the baking tray into a bowl. Spread the sauce over the chicken. Chicken heart in sauce. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.