Recipe for Crispy Buffalo Wings
Crispy buffalo chicken wings tossed in our finest handmade 3-ingredient buffalo sauce. Simple appetizers with restaurant-quality results.
Servings 8 servings
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 tbsp. baking powder (I use aluminum-free)
- 3 pounds split chicken wings, wings and drumsticks, ends trimmed
Buffalo wing sauce:
- 1 tablespoon Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
Using a paper towel, thoroughly dry the chicken. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack over the skillet.
In a mixing dish, combine the baking powder, salt, and garlic powder; sprinkle over the chicken and toss to coat. Arrange the chicken on the wire rack that has been prepared.
Bake for 25 minutes, then turn and bake for another 25 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked through and cooked through.
Combine the sauce ingredients in a medium mixing basin. Remove the chicken from the oven tray and place it in a bowl. Distribute the sauce over the chicken. Sauced chicken heart With your favorite dipping sauce, serve.