Cranberry Bundt Cake Recipe.
Recipe for Cranberry Bundt Cake
Making the orange cranberry cake involves:
- 2 cups freshly picked cranberries, cleaned, dried, and combined with 1/8 cup flour.
- 1 orange, 1 tablespoon orange peel, plus additional for glaze
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt
- A half-teaspoon of baking soda
- one tablespoon of baking powder
- 3 cups of regular flour
- one cup of room temperature milk
- 2 vanilla bean seeds
- 1/3 cup canola or mild olive oil
- 12 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter (not hot)
- 2 cups sugar, granulated
- 3 big, room-temperature eggs
Paint and additives for orange glaze:
- 1 cup of sweetened cranberries, with garnish if desired
- 1/9th of an orange's peel
- fresh orange juice in 3 tablespoons, or to your preferred consistency
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
Cranberry Bundt Cake recipe:
- The oven should be preheated to 350°F and the rack should be in the center. In a Bundt skillet, thoroughly combine butter and flour. Remove any excess flour.
- Eggs and sugar should be beaten for three minutes at high speed in a big bowl until pale in color.
- Olive oil, melted butter, and vanilla essence are all added after the curds have been thoroughly blended after each ingredient has been mixed.
- The flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt should all be combined in a separate bowl. After that, combine the dry ingredients with the liquid components on low speed until no flour streaks remain.
- 1 tablespoon of orange peel is added along with 1/2 tablespoon of flour and the cranberries.
- Fill the skillet with the prepared mixture. For a toothpick to come out clean and with some moist crumbs, bake at 350 F for 55 to 60 minutes. After 15 minutes of cooling in the skillet, turn it out onto a wire rack and allow it to cool fully before painting it orange.
The orange glaze is made by:
- Fresh orange juice, a bit of orange zest, and powdered sugar should all be combined in a small bowl. until smooth, combine and stir. It needs to be both sturdy and breakable. Additional orange juice and more powdered sugar can be added to the glaze to thicken or thin it.