Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 16-ounce box spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken (a store-bought rotisserie chicken works perfectly for this)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 4-ounce can green chilies, drained
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 4-ounce can be chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make it:
Cook spaghetti in chicken broth and water until al dente; drain. When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients except for 1 cup shredded cheddar. Pour into a casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until bubbly.