Chicken and Broccoli Lasagna Recipe
Looking for an Italian dinner tonight? Then check out this hearty slow-cooked lasagna featuring chicken, noodles, and broccoli.
- 1 1/2cups Cascadian Farm™ Frozen Organic Broccoli Florets
- 3cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 1/2cups shredded Italian cheese blend (14 oz)
- 3/4teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1container (8 oz) sour cream
- 1package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- 9uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese (4 oz)
- Cook and drain broccoli as directed on package, using minimum cook time. In a large bowl, mix chicken, 2 cups of the cheese blend, the pepper, both soups, sour cream, mushrooms, and broccoli.
- 2Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Spread one-fourth of the chicken mixture in the slow cooker. Layer with 3 of the uncooked noodles (breaking noodles as needed to fit), one-fourth of the chicken mixture, and 1/2 cup of the cheese blend. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 3Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 hours 30 minutes or until bubbly and noodles are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with additional freshly ground pepper, if desired.