CHERRY CHEESECAKE LUSH
- 1cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1cup finely chopped pecans
- 1cup butter, melted
- 18-ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1cup powdered sugar
- 116-ounce container whipped topping, divided
- 23-ounce packages cheesecake flavored pudding; 3 C milk
- 1can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Cherry Fruit Filling & Topping
- ½cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, finely chopped pecans, and melted butter.
Press into a 9 X 13 baking pan; bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 1/2 cup whipped topping.
Mix until smooth; spread evenly over cooled crust.
Combine cheesecake pudding mix, milk, and 1 1/2 cup whipped topping and mix until smooth.
Spread evenly over cream cheese layer in pan.
Top with 1 can Lucky Leaf Cherry Fruit Filling, remaining whipped topping, and 1/2 cup chopped pecans.