Cheese Steak Tacos With Buffalo Fries
- 22 oz bag of waffle fries
- 1/2 lb beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 large tomato seeds taken out and diced
- 1 ripe avocado diced
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- Optional: soured cream for topping
Preheat oven to 400, spread waffles fries on an outsized, greased cooking utensil.
confirm that fries are spread in one layer. Bake until golden and crispy.
While fries are baking: Heat up oil during a medium pan, over medium heat, and saute diced yellow onions until translucent. Add beef, breaking it up finely, and taco seasoning. Mix well and cook until beef is fully done.