Butter Swim Biscuits
Simple and easy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it! To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 stick butter
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 4 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp sal
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Next, add the buttermilk and mix all of the ingredients together until a moist dough is formed.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl, and then pour it into an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish (make sure that your pan is not too small or shallow so that the butter doesn’t drip out of the pan while it’s baking).
- Place the dough right on top of the melted butter and use a spatula to spread it evenly across the pan until it touches the sides.
- Cut the unbaked dough (it should be swimming in butter at this point) into 9 evenish squares.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top.