Baked Potato Casserole With Bacon
Mmmm, delish 😘 !! This Baked Potato Casserole With Bacon has all the ingredients of a rich and creamy, flavorful Baked Potato Casserole dish, just give a try !! Any woman who keeps cooked bacon around in the fridge for whatever occasion won’t be single long….I’m just say’n LoL !!
WHAT YOU NEED :
– Yukon Gold potatoes: 5 LBS (baked)
– Kosher salt: 1/2 tsp
– Ground black pepper: 1/2 tsp
– Thick cut bacon: 2 LBS (cooked and chopped)
– Sour cream: 2 C
– Mozzarella Cheese: 2 C (shredded)
– Sharp Cheddar Cheese: 2 C (shredded)
– Green onions: 4 (chopped)
– Squeeze bottle: 1
STEP 1 :
First of all, pour the sour cream into the squeeze bottle.
STEP 2 :
Make sure to preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
STEP 3 :
Finally, cut the baked potatoes into bite-size pieces.