Avocado Deviled Eggs
These avocado deviled eggs are vegetarian-friendly, dairy-free and fit in to Paleo and ketogenic diets. Try them today!
- 4–6 eggs
- 1 avocado
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika, optional*
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- drizzle of lime juice, optional*
In a medium pot add eggs and cover with water until fully submerged.
Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and cover for 12–13 minutes.
Fill a large bowl with ice water and, using a slotted spoon, gently place eggs in the bowl, allowing eggs to chill for 5 minutes.
Remove outer casing from eggs and slice in half lengthwise, removing the yolk.
Add the yolk, along with the avocado and spices to a bowl, mixing together until well combined.
Add the mixture to the egg halves.
Top with cilantro.
Serving Size: 1 egg Calories: 118 Sugar: 0.4g Sodium: 143mg Fat: 9.2g Saturated Fat: 2.1g Unsaturated Fat: 7.1g Trans Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 3.5g Fiber: 2.4g Protein: 6.3g Cholesterol: 164mg
- Feel free to skip the paprika if you prefer.
- Adjust the other spices as you see fit for desired taste.
- Drizzle some lime juice if you want some extra zest or just eat as is.