Apple Rice Pudding Recipe.
Apple Rice Pudding Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 14 cups of white or brown raisins
- Using 1/3 cup of uncooked rice, create 2 cups of jasmine white rice.
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Granulated sugar, one-third cup
- Peeled, seeded, and cut into cubes measuring half an inch, four medium Grandma Smith apples weighing one and a half pounds.
- a cup and a half of panko crumbs (plain dry breadcrumbs)
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter in 1/4 cup
- Prepare by turning the oven's temperature up to 350. Butter a 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking casserole dish on the bottom and on the sides.
- A medium-sized pan should be heated to medium over four teaspoons of butter. When the butter has cooked and started to turn a light brown, take the pan off the heat right away. Add 1/2 cup of the breadcrumbs, and continue to stir until they are lightly toasted and golden brown.
- In a large bowl, mix diced apples with 1/3 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. 2 cups of cooked white rice and 1/4 cup of raisins are then added. After reserving 2 tablespoons of the leftover breadcrumbs for decoration, stir the remaining breadcrumbs into the apple/rice mixture. The mixture has to have 3 tablespoons of milk added, then it should be stirred.
- Butter should be used to distribute the mixture, and 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs should be sprinkled on top. After 35 minutes of baking at 350°F with a firmly wrapped aluminum foil, the apples should be soft.