Alfredo Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are undoubtedly one of the most beloved parts of this type of animal.
Today we’re suggesting a method you’ll absolutely love: chicken wings with Alfredo sauce.
This is a particularly delicious recipe that you and your whole family will lick off.
- 20-25 chicken wings
- 1 /2 tsp Lawry’s garlic salt1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Lawry’s seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- First, clean the chicken with vinegar, salt, and cold water. Rinse it and leave it dry.
- Season the chicken, then place it on the cooling rack.
- Then put it in the oven and let it cook for 20 minutes. Flip and return to the oven for another 20 minutes. Flip them again and let them finish cooking for another 15 minutes.
- Once you’re done, start making your own Alfredo sauce.
- Put a frying pan on medium heat. Add butter. Once the butter has melted, slowly whisk in the heavy whipping cream. Next, mix the spices and let them boil a little.
- Reduce the heat and let simmer for 3 minutes or until it thickens slightly, then add the Parmesan cheese. Mix well and then add the chicken wings. Give it a nice toss and serve them.